- Wash the tomatoes thoroughly and cut upper part, carefully remove the pulp with a melon baller and set pulp and hollowed tomatoes aside.
- Tear vegan alternative to tuna to little pieces using a fork. Carefully loosen avocado pulp from the peel and chop finely. Peel onion and chop very finely. Wash radishes and dice finely.
- Mix tuna with chopped onions, sweet mustard, vegan alternative to mayonnaise and fresh chopped dill thoroughly in a bowl. Let the tomato pulp in a colander to drain briefly, dice into small cubes and add to the remaining ingredients. Gently mix in the radishes and diced avocado, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve vegan alternative to tuna avocado salad in the hollowed tomatoes.
Our tip: Serve an unforgettable New Years Eve buffet with tuna avocado salad and small appetisers like home-made spreads, topped with savory vegan alternative to Carpacchio!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz
Ingredients (for four people):
- 6-8 tomatoes, palm-sized
- 180g vegan altertnative to tuna
- ½ avocado
- 1 onion
- a handful of radishes
- 1 tablespoon sweet mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegan alternative to mayonnaise
- ¼ bunch of dill
- black pepper, freshly ground