- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions and roll out thinly. Stir wasabi with alternative to yogurt until creamy and add the peel of one lime. Spread it thinly and evenly on the pizza dough. Now cut the dough in 1.5 cm wide strips and fold, so that the filling is inside. Finally, twist the strips and place them next to each other on a lined with baking paper. Bake the sticks at 190 °C for about 20-25 until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Peel and chop the kiwi pulp. Halve and core avocados, cut out pulp of the half shells and dice. Peel shallot and chop very finely. Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- For the marinade, mix the freshly squeezed juice of a lime with olive oil. Season to taste with salt and freshly chopped chili or dried chili flakes. Mix the marinade with the ingredients in the bowl thoroughly and refrigerate at least 30 min.
Serve cold Kiwicado salsa with warm wasabi sticks fresh from the oven.
Our tip: Kiwicado-Salsa tastes also great with fried foods such as marinated tou with nuts.
Portion: 2-3 people
- 2-3 tsp wasabi
- 1 tbsp alternative to yoghurt
- lime peel
- 3 kiwis
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 shallot
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ jalapeno pepper or chili flakes