- Halve pumpkin and remove the seeds, cut one of the halves in wide wedges and cut or peel off the shell. Grate the pumpkin slices finely and set aside.
- Peel Red onion and dice very finely. Cut smoked tofu in extra fine dice. Heat some olive oil in a pan and sauté onions in it. Add the tofu cubes and fry, season to taste with salt, freshly ground pepper and chili flakes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the grated pumpkin pulp.
- Prepare finished pizza dough according to package instructions. Roll out dough on baking sheet size and place on a plate lined with baking paper.
- Stir alternative to yogurt in a small bowl until smooth. Fold in olive oil and finely chopped herbs.
- Spread alternative to herb yoghurt mixture evenly on the pizza crust. Add pumpkin and tofu to the surface, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil. Cut spring onions into very fine rings and sprinkle on the pizza.
Bake at 200 °C for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven.
Our tip: Add a few drops of liquid smoke flavoring to the smoked tofu!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz
Ingredients (for two people):
- ½ Hokkaido pumpkin
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 red onion
- 200g smoked tofu
- black pepper, freshly ground
- chili flakes, freshly ground
- 1 pack finished pizza dough
- 6 tablespoons alternative to yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- handful of parsley and marjoram, finely chopped
- handful of roasted pumpkin seeds,
- 2 spring onions