- Cook tortellini in salted water until they are nearly done.
- Peel shallots and cut into fine wedges. Peel garlic clove and dice finely. Fry shallots and garkic in hot olive oil, add tomatoes and oregano. Simmer 5 minutes and season with pepper.
- Fill tortellini in a mold and spread tomato sauce over it. Cover with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Tear the vegane alternative to mozzarella in fine pieces and sprinkle all over the casserole. Bake at 180°C in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Our tip: Vegan alternative to ham gives a special spicy Italian flavour to the dish. Just add some slices to the shallots and garlic in the pan and fry until crispy.
Portion: 2 people
- 250 g filled tortellini
- 2 shallots
- 1 garlic clove
- some olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes, pieces (á 400 g)
- black peper, ground
- handful cherry tomatoes
- handful basil leaves
- vegan alternative to mozzarella