- Crumble yeast and mix with sugar and lukewarm soy drink until smooth. Pour mass in a bowl and cover. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Put flour in a bowl and mix with salt, paprika and black cumin. Add yeast mixture and lukewarm water and knead to a homogenous dough. Cover again and let rest for another 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Knead dough on a floured plate und divide to 8 pieces. Form balls and churn to round pieces.
- Cut pineapple to pieces and tear vegan alternative to carpaccio to little pieces. Wash red bell pepper, core and dice. Spread Ajvar over the dough plates (1-2 tbsp) and spread pineapple pieces and carpaccio alternative on the surface. Wrap the opposite sides of the dough pieces to form a dumpling.
- Mix vegan alternative to grated cheese with rice cuisine and spread it on the filled pizza dumplings. Sprinkle with black cumin and line on a baking tray. Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
Our tip: Try our vegan ham cold cuts to make the pizza dumplings mor spicy!
Portion: 4 people
- 1 cube yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy drink, lukewarm
- 500 g wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black cumin
- 280 ml water lukewarm
Covering / filling:
- 1 can pineapple in slices or pieces
- 100 g vegan alternative to carpaccio
- 1-2 red bell pepper
- 150 g vegan alternative to grated cheese
- 150 ml rice cuisine
- handful black cumin