- Dressing: Mix mustard with olive oil and vinegar, pour in vegetable stock and add pepper to taste. Pour the stock in a large bowl and add lemon and ginger slices as well as rosemary.
- Chop cold cuts and gherkins into fine strips. Cut the onions into thin half-rings. Put everything in the stock and mix well. Let everything rest for 2 hours (better overnight), remove lemon slices, ginger and rosemary. Garnish with freshly chopped chives.
Our tip: The salad tastes great as spread after mixing it with Vayonnaise - mix just after resting and enjoy!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz
Ingredients (for two people):
- 100g vegan alternative to lyon
- 100g veggie beef
- 70g gherkins
- 1 onion
- chives, finely chopped
- mustard, medium hot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 150ml vegetable stock
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 lemon slices with peel
- 10g ginger, sliced into rings