- Chop romaine lettuce finely and wash. Peel carrot and rasp finely. Wash radishes and dice finely. Chop vegan alternative to chicken strips in a blender and mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix vegan alternative to mayonnaise, with alternative to yoghurt and sweet mustard and whip with a hand blender until creamy. Season to taste with salt, freshly ground pepper and 2-3 tbsp agave syrup. Mix the cream with the other ingredients in the bowl.
- Wash and peel cucumber and slice finely. Roast toast from both sides briefly and put the cucumber slices on top. Spread farmer salad all over it – sprinkle with garden cress.
Our tip: The farmer salad tastes delicious when served warm: roast the vegan alternative to chicken strips with some vegetable oil and a pinch of paprika-flavour before you put it in the blender.
Portion: 4 people
- 2 romaine lettuce
- 1 carrot
- 350 g vegan alternative to chicken
- 250 g vegan alternative to mayonnaise
- 5-6 heaped alternative to yoghurt
- 2 tbsp sweet mustard
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Optional: 2-3 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cucumber
- Whole-grain toast
- Garden cress, fresh