- Give soy drink in a large mixing bowl, add mustard, salt, freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon and mix with a blender. Pour in a thin stream of walnut oil while continuing to mix constantly with a hand blender until a creamy consistency is achieved. Mix tomato paste, agave syrup and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise until smooth. Mix evenly among the rest, season with freshly ground pepper.
- Peel the potatoes and grate with a vegetable grater. Add salt, caraway ground, chopped herbs to taste, whole grain oats and flour. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Heat a little walnut oil in a large pan. Divide the potato mixture into 3-4 portions and add each in thin layers in the pan, flatten with a fork or a spatula. Fry over low heat until crispy on one side and turn carefully.
- Wash and chop salad. Chop radishes, scallions, peppers and cherry tomatoes into small pieces and mix all salad ingredients. Lay greaseproof paper on a work surface and place the finished fritter on it. Spread some of the mixed salad evenly on the surface (leave the edges blank), give some of the cocktail sauce on it, and fold it like a wrap. (wrap the paper together with the fritter and tie with kitchen string).
Our tip: Our wraps taste especially hearty with crispy sautéed lupine gyros and salad!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz
Ingredients (for four people):
- 150ml soy drink
- 2 teaspoons mustard, medium hot
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ lemon, juice freshly squeezed
- 125ml walnut oil
- 4 heaped teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 800g potatoes, mainly waxy
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs, finely chopped (for example, parsley, thyme, oregano)
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain oatmeal
- 2 heaped tablespoons flour
- some walnut oil, for frying
- 1 baby salad
- spring onions
- yellow bell pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- greaseproof paper and kitchen string