- Boil almond drink with sugar and ground vanilla. While stirring put some tablespoons semolina into the pan and let it swell for a few minutes over medium heat. Give hot semolina pudding on a surface lined with cling film. Spread about 2cm thick, smoothen the surface and let cool about 30 minutes.
- Cut the cooled semolina in arbitrarily large diamonds or cut out shapes with cookie figures, put the pieces immediately in a dish with breadcrumbs or alternatively in flour only, so that they are completely covered. Fry the breaded pieces on both sides until golden brown in a frying pan with sunflower oil.
- Wash strawberries and cut them into pieces. Prepare marinade from the juice of a blood orange, balsamic cream and chopped mint. Season with freshly ground pepper and a little agave nectar. Mix strawberry pieces with the marinade and let stand briefly.
Our tip: Our semolina slices taste delicious with vanilla drink!
Recipe by Sophie Mathisz
Ingredients (for two people):
- 500ml almond drink tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla ground
- 125g semolina
- some flour or breadcrumbs
- sunflower oil for frying
- 500g strawberries
- 1 blood orange, juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic cream
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped fresh
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar