- Mix flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and add little pieces of cold Alsan. Mix/knead everything by hand to a homogenous mass. Add vegan alternative to soy curd and work the mass for a few minutes by hand mixer and later by hand to form a smooth and homogenous dough. Form a ball, wrap it in clingfilm und put it in the fridge for 1 hour minimum.
- Vanilla cream: heat soy drink vanilla in a pot. Mix pudding powder and sugar in a bowl and add some spoons of the warm vanilla drink – stir until smooth. Add the mixture to the remaining vanilla drink and stir constantly over medium heat until a creamy pudding is achieved. Let the cream cool while stirring and add icing sugar und vegan alternative to cream cheese. Season to taste with maple syrup eventually.
- Halve cooled dough ball and roll out one half on a floured surface to the size of a tarte. Grease and flour cake pan and fit the shortcrust in the form. Fold the dough edges press them lightly.
- Spread the vanilla cream over the shortcrust.
- Wash berries (or fruits) and spread them evenly over the cream.
- Roll the second shortcrust on a floured surface and cut out little hearts using a cutter. Place these little hearts on the the fruits/berries – from outer edge to center. Brush the hearts carefully with soy cream and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 180 °C in a pre-heated oven until golden brown.
Our tip: Safe time and use our delicious vanilla cream.
Ingredients (Portion: 8-12 pieces):
- 350 g wheat flour
- 100 g sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 150 g Alsan, cold
- 250 g vegan curd
- 300 ml soy drink vanilla
- 60 g pudding powder vanilla
- 80 g sugar
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 225 g vegan alternative to cream cheese
- Alternative: 300 g vegan alternative to soy curd
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Some soy cream, liquid
- Handful brown sugar
- 400-500 g fresh strawberries (or other berries)