- Fry the vegan fish fingers with a small amount of vegetable oil in a pan until they are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad; slice a piece of cucumber, wash the lettuce and cut it to fit the leaves well on your burger. Then cut the onion into rings.
- Now you can stack your burger as you like. Start with a layer of lettuce and spread with a few teaspoons of Vayonaise and a handful of cress. Put a row of vegan fish fingers, onions and cucumbers on top and your delicious burger is ready. Mhhhh!
Serving: for 1 person
- Vantastic foods Captain Vantastic
- Vantastic foods Vayonaise
- 1 burger roll
- 1 onion
- radish cress
- 1/4 cucumber
- leaf salad