- Peel rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
- Halve oranges and squeeze juice, mix with strawberry jam and bring to a boil.
- Caramelise 30g sugar caramelize in a nonstick pan. Pour in the orange-strawberry mixture, stir and continue to simmer briefly. Add the rhubarb pieces and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes (depending on thickness of the rhubarb pieces) into a mash, set aside and let cool. The mash can be seasoned with a little orange liqueur.
- Stir vegan alternative to sour cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy, set aside.
- Melt white vegan alternative to chocolate in a double water boiler. Stir 3-4 tablespoons of the melted chocolate into the alternative to sweetened sour creme, spread the remaining liquid chocolate thinly on a smooth glass surface and chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes. When the chocolate is cooled and solidified, scrape with a spatula from the surface, so fine flakes or rasp arise.
- Boil vanilla soy drink and dip the rusk slices bit by bit short in it and put them next to each other in the baking dish. Spread half of vegan alternative to sour cream chocolate cream, on the one half of the rhubarb mash on the biscuit layer. Now again shortly turn rusk in the hot vanilla soy milk and place the next layer. Add a final layer of remaining cream and rhubarb mash. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped pistachios and white chocolate flakes.
Our tip: Our rhubarb tiramisu tastes excellent with vanilla flavoured coffee.
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz
Ingredients (for four people):
- 4-5 rods rhubarb
- 2 freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 30g sugar
- 450g vegan alternative to sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 packs vanilla sugar
- 50g vegan alternative to white chocolate
- 200ml soy drink vanilla
- pistachios, chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur