- Cook rice until done.
- Peel shallots and cut into fine rings. Heat some vegetable oil in a pan and fry the shallots in it. Tear vegan alternative to chicken into little pieces and add to pan. Fry for a few minutes until crispy and put aside. Shallots remain in the pan.
- Wash bell peppers and cut into fine strips, add to the shallots in the pan and fry for a few minutes. Add paprika and roast shortly. Stir tomato puree with 1 tbsp water until smooth and add to the pan. Fry for another minute, deglaze with vegetable stock and simmer for 5 mintes.
- Stir vegan alternative to yoghurt with 1-2 tbsp alternative to soy cream until smooth and add to the vegetables in the pan – mix thoroughly! Add remaining alternative to soy cream and simmer until reduced. Add vegan alternative to chicken pieces and finely chopped parsley last. Season with salt and black pepper.
Serve with rice and garnish with some parsley.
Our tip: Extra delicious with our VLAVORITE Smoked Paprika-Seasoning.
Portion: 3 people
- 250 g long grain rice
- 2 shallots
- vegetable oil for frying
- 300 g vegan alternative to chicken pieces
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 tsp paprika, sweet
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 400 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp vegan alternative to yoghurt
- 200 ml vegan alternative to soy cream
- black pepper
- ½ bunch parsley