- Content: 120 grams
- Order number: A007299
- Manufacturer: Happy Cashew
FERMENTED CASHEW PREPERATION
INGREDIENTS: Cashews* (53%), water, spirulina* (2,1%), salt, chilli* (0,04%), vegan fermentation cultures. (* = certified organic)
ALLERGY ADVICE: May contain traces of other edible nuts.
CHILLED PRODUCT! Store chilled within 4°C to 8°C.
Distributor@Happy Cheeze GmbH, Badehausallee 56, 27474 Cuxhaven, DE
Happy Cashew: let the blue seduce you
This colourful and purely vegetable alternative to cream cheese captivates with its incomparable blue shine and also with its refreshing flavour of spirulina algae with a hint of mildly spicy chili. It goes very well with white bread or toast and the freshness of Happy Cashew's spiruluna chili spread is also a delight as a dip for vegetable sticks or crackers.
The recipe with spirulina algae and chili is completely vegan. Plus, the cashew kernels as well as the spirulina and the chilies come from controlled organic cultivation!
Vegan, blue and fiery: Happy Cashew with apirulina and chili
- without soya, with cashew kernels: This vegan alternative to cream cheese tastes wonderfully creamy without any soya.
- to please the eye: The naturally blue colouring of spirulina algae gives this Happy Cashew spread a very special look.
- organic and handmade: Made in traditional manufactory with ingredients from controlled organic cultivation.
Trade with organic products certified by inspection body ABCERT, DE-ÖKO-006Related links to "Happy Cashew DER FRISCHE "the fresh" spirulina-chili, organic, 120g"
|Nutrition information per 100g|
|of which saturated||4,3g|
|of which sugar||3,6g|
- Certified organic
- Cool shipping recommended
- Free from peanut
- Free from gluten
- Free from yeast
- Free from garlic
- Free from lupin
- Free from palm-oil
- Free from celery
- Free from mustard
- Free from sesame
- Free from soy
- Free from wheat
- Free from sugar