FOOD PREPERATION BASED ON VEGETABLE FAT ENRICHED WITH CALCIUM AND VITAMIN B12.
INGREDIENTS: Water, refined coconut oil (21%), modified starch (potato and tapioka), tricalciumcitrate, vitamin B12, sea salt, aroma, colouring: Carotene; preservative: Sorbic acid
ALLERGY ADVICE: The product is naturally free from gluten, soya, palm oil and lactose.
CHILLED PRODUCT! Please store between 2° and 7°C.
PLEASE NOTICE: This food is manufactured in a gentle freshness procedure and is already delivered to us with short best-before date by manufacturer. Therefore the life period may possibly be less than 7 days from dispatch.
Distributorethiconomy services gmbh, brandshofer deich 68, 20359 Hamburg, DE
bedda BLOCK Classic, 500g.
The bedda Block Classic is ideal for all those who love typical cheese flavours. The vegan alternative to cheese is delicious at breakfast in the morning or at dinner on bread and rolls in the evening. But the block format allows you a variety of other dishes. Whether in cube form as a snack with olives and salt crackers or grated over your favourite pasta: there are no limits to your culinary fantasy!
The alternative to cheese is based on coconut oil and is free of animal ingredients. Thanks to an addition of vitamin B12, bedda helps to prevent a typical vitamin deficiency in vegan diets.
Classical cheese flavour in block form
- Enriched with vitamin B12: Thanks to the vitamin supplement valuable for vegans!
- According to bedda's original classic recipe: With its classic taste, the vegan alternative to cheese can be used in many dishes.
- Cut to taste: Here you decided how thick or thin the slices are! Cut the block to your liking!
- Without lactose: Based on coconut oil and with purely vegetable ingredients, the bedda Block Classic is lactose-free and vegan.
|Nutrition information per 100g|
|of which saturated||18,4g|
|of which sugar||0g|
- Cool shipping recommended
- Free from peanut
- Free from gluten
- Free from yeast
- Free from garlic
- Free from lupin
- Free from palm-oil
- Free from peel fruits
- Free from celery
- Free from mustard
- Free from sesame
- Free from soy
- Free from wheat
- Free from sugar